12.17.2008

Facebook Girls

Was discussing with rosa how shallow guys are.... and yes I do agree guys are shallow. Currently I only have 274 friends on facebook. Out of 274, 146 are female (53%). (So I counted up all my friends on Facebook that are girls (married or unmarried, has boyfriend doesn't have girl friend didn't matter... but didn't count relatives (3) since that would have been weird) Total: 143. And then counted which ones I think are cute/pretty = 77 

77/143 = 53%! What do the numbers mean? Not sure... But it goes to show I still have too much time on my hands...

5 comments:

Liz Kim said...

NICE. i think i'm shallow too... i have to check though.

calculon said...

all the more reason to go to that party! meet cute girls there!

rly said...

lol...

will vegas & nye increase that percentage? i think so!

btw... it's 53.85% which would actually be 54%. FIFTY-FOUR!

Lydia said...

omg way too much time on your hands. but i think i'd have a similar statistic with the guys on my list. just not enough time to check.

ubon said...

Coool! even the married hotties are fair game! I like you're thinking. Those are some impressive stats, my playa. hook me up with your FB black book asap, bro.