1.05.2009

Another random dream

So I dreamt I was wonder woman, superman, or flash. And I could only be one of those characters at a time. So this evil lady hid some secret in this library we were at. So first, I became wonder woman and used the "truth" lasso and found out that she hid the information in a green book or folder. So I had to become superman and restrained the lady so she wouldn't get away. And rest of the dream I was flash running around the library and flipping through anything/everything green. And never found the secret whatever I was looking for.

In hindsight, when I was wonder woman, I should have just told her to lead me to the secret... 

The End.

2 comments:

ubon said...

I minored in Dream Interpretation, so here goes... The green book obviously represents money (which you have a ton of in real life). The Superman reference means you still are a Shaq fan (admit it), Flash is because you like to run and Wonder Woman is because you have satin tights in your closet. So the secret is whatever you think money can bring you.

Liz Kim said...

you need to post something soon. there's nothing to read here. i just posted 3 times in the last 12 hours.