10.30.2009

NYC...

So I just finished taking my clothes out of the dryer, and I hear an old ladies voice:

Old woman: Is the dyer still hot?
Nobu: Yea... I guess I just took my clothes out of the dryer

Old woman: That's not what I asked. Is the dryer still hot?
Nobu: I guess... since I just used it.

Crazy Lady: Don't you speak ENGLISH?
Nobu (not wanting to deal with her anymore): NOPE!

Crazy Lady: What's the matter with you?! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY. CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH?? GET OUT OF HERE.
Nobu: Okay!

Crazy Lady keeps muttering to herself in disgust

Scene.





4 comments:

rly said...

This post is pissing me off.

minjuice said...

this is not another nyc moment! i'm w/ rly.

Liz Kim said...

lol. great story! i love how you didn't even care.

ubon said...

But was she hot? Sounds like she was flirting with you.