11.26.2008

Prethanksgivingparty.

This is what happens when people are tired of working. Wednesday night, long weekend, Party!...  Since I'm "working from home", weekends and weekdays are the same to me. Got a haircut today, but I look exactly the same. Pretty much like flushing money down the toilet. But the haircut/stylist was a cool guy from Japan. Used my broken Japanese to talk about things like: what I do in the city, where I live, what I do for fun, when I moved to the u.s, how often I visit Japan.... Getting a haircut is like going to an interrogation room. 

4 comments:

Liz Kim said...

who'd you party with? a bunch of chicks again?

calculon said...

my barber tries to talk to me. but i answer his questions with one word answers.

rly said...

that's why they say never to ask your friends who their stylist if you're looking for one because stylists know all the gossip.

ubon said...

cool, I got censored!