11.28.2008

Shirts



2 new shirts! (15% off) Happy black friday everybody. Grace, can you translate what the kanji says? (or ask yuki/yuka to) Just finished "Ender's Game". Pretty fun read, but I didn't like that fact that Ender kept winning all the time. Didn't face any difficult challenges. Probably won't read the other books in the Ender series. I got the book from the library, and it was all brown and smelly. Hmm.. now I need to find another teen-book to read. Actually, I should finish "Watchmen" before the movie comes out. 

6 comments:

Liz Kim said...

isn't that japanese stuff written on the tops of all the candy packaging? maybe it says, "i'm fruity and fun."

why don't you read the "twilight" saga? and go see the vampire movie bc he's HOT.

calculon said...

Watchmen good! read Shadow of Ender. Bean has to overcome stuff.

rly said...

teen book?! hahaha.. I was thinking the same thing as your friend Liz.

go read that vampire book. you know you want to.

Mary Chikagami said...

nobuchan genki? happy thanksgiving :) i follow your blog. i know this tree is falling in the forest.

by the way, your T-shirt says
Destruct
"sento-ki no jisedai"
meaning "next generation of combat jet" something like that...
that's my best translation.

love,
chenchan

Nobu said...

Thanks Chenchan! I would have never figured out it said that.

ubon said...

Translation: "I'm a dork wearing a blue shirt."

Watchmen rocks. Hope the movie does too.