8.26.2011

Hurricane NYC 2011 Will

I wrote a will few years ago when I flew to Japan or something... this will voids the previous will. (how can I make this legal? Ju? Jeff? Wook? any idea?)

In case I die in the Hurricane:

Edwin W. - xbox 360 since he sold his with all games. (+ useless HD player) And watches.
Yuki - My clothes, nano, TV, Sony PSP with all games, toys that are more for guys
Yuka - iPad, toy collection that are more girly
Bonny L. - Any food left at my place, blu-ray player and movies
Ed K. - Nike Gyuakusou Jacket, iPhone 4, Camera lens
Paul K. - My bicycle (even though he thinks it's girly)
Parents - All my money, macbook pro, apple time machine, roomba
Timmy C. - My Apple monitor and Magic track pad (not sure why you'd need it) Sketch Book
Judy C. - Canon 40d and my Lumix camera
Whoever can fit into 8.5 - my Shoe Collection
Benny M. - Eames red chair not sure why
Dan S. - Prints/posters - Bottle of yamazaki and blue label
Josh C. - Knoll life chair. very comfortable and the Herman miller desk
Sister - Any Kiehls products and toiletries, couch
Ju - Bookshelf with any book all my books
Grace C. - Bottle of jameson
Kevin P. - My BAC stocks
Jeff W. - My GOOG stocks










3 comments:

tc said...

Can I have your sketchbooks and art stuff? Just in case they become worth something after your death.

rly said...

you use Kiehl's?!!

Judy said...

Stephen! I didn't mean to send you into a panic so you thought you'd DIE! But thanks for thinking of me anyway ... very sweet and I appreciate it very much. I'll take lots of pictures of NYC before and after the hurricane ...